We are SWaM and Micro Vendor Certified in Virginia!
Style & Image Network is now SWaM certified!
We proudly announce that Style & Image Network is now SWaM certified. SWaM stands for Small, Women-Owned, and Minority-Owned businesses, and it is a program in the Commonwealth of Virginia that was created to enhance business opportunities for SWaM-certified businesses.
As a SWaM-certified business, we are committed to diversity and inclusion, and we believe everyone deserves access to high-quality event staffing services. We are also committed to supporting other SWaM-certified businesses in Virginia.
As a SWaM-certified business, we are eligible for a variety of benefits, including:
- Access to a directory of SWaM-certified businesses used by state and local government agencies and private businesses when seeking to purchase goods and services.
- Priority consideration for state and local government contracts.
- Access to training and development programs.
- Access to networking and mentoring opportunities.
We believe that our SWaM certification is a valuable asset to our clients. It shows that we are a committed and reliable business partner, and it gives them the confidence that they are working with a company that shares their values.
Value to Clients
Our SWaM certification provides several benefits to our clients, including:
- The opportunity to work with a diverse and inclusive business partner.
- They are confident they are working with a company committed to quality and excellence.
- Access to a broader range of services and expertise.
- The opportunity to support the local economy.
We invite you to contact us today to learn more about how we can help you with your event staffing needs.
SWaM – stands for Women-Owned and Minority-Owned.
Business certification program. It is a state certification program of the Commonwealth of Virginia and s managed by the Virginia Department of Small Business and Supplier Diversity (SBSD)
The purpose is to enhance procurement opportunities for SWaM businesses participating in state-funded projects.